Thought for the Day

Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's Get Moving

It's day 5 of Diabetes Blog Week, and the topic is Let's Get Moving.
Depending on how I treat it, this is either the hardest topic or the easiest, because it is essentially the reason for my blog.
Here's how Karen, who started this, describes today's assignment:
Exercise . . . love it or hate it? Do you have a regular exercise routine? Or do you have trouble finding your exercise motivation? How do you manage your insulin and food to avoid bottoming out during your workout? Today is the day to tell us all about your exercise habits, or lack thereof.
Well, I love it. It's part of my life, like breathing, eating, drinking... The idea of a sedentary life sounds like punishment to me.
However, I can't claim that I have a regular routine, and I do sometimes struggle with motivation and finding the time.
Hmm, I think I'm going to make this the easiest topic for me to post about, by referring you to this blog.








Back so soon?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger