Thought for the Day

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ironman Arizona 2009

Last week, just before Thanksgiving, I entered a new chapter in my life. I set out on a new adventure. With about a dozen other type 1 diabetics, my Triabetes teammates, I registered for Ironman Arizona 2009 next November.
This is an odd time for me to be starting out on this, as I've been sick with a cough and congestion for two weeks straight, but this was the time to register, and I'm in.
There's a lot I want to say about this, even before I start, but I don't have time right now. There will be lots of things to put into this blog later on.
Other projects continue. The Insulindepence team is still on track to compete in the Myomed Ragnar Relay Del Sol in February.
I will likely run the Rock 'N' Roll Arizona Marathon and a few other events in the next few months.
I'm going to schedule things so that my 50th lifetime marathon is at Ironman. It should provide some additional excitement and motivation.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger